Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Indulge yourself....

Hello all!

We're just two girls who want to share our love of cooking with the world... or with a few of our closest friends that want to follow our blog ;).
I'm Allison and I am starting this adventure with my twin sister Jess. We grew up in the kitchen learning everything we know from our momma! Believe me when I say, she's a magician in the kitchen.
When it comes to our cooking styles, I like to think that i'm a little more experimental. I will try anything once. If I don't have something in my kitchen, i'll try my best to find SOMETHING that I can use to substitute... doesn't always work but at least I can say that I tried.
Jess on the other hand likes to follow the recipes to a T.... the first time. Once she knows it's a winner, she makes it her mission to make it bigger, better, and tastier than before. Everything can be improved... am I right?


Our kitchen is our fortress and we maintain it with love. You can follow a recipe as closely as you want... but if you're lacking the love, the result won't be nearly as sweet.

So get to the FUN, with two times the YUM!

A&J

4 comments:

  1. I love this girls!! You are too cute! I can't wait to learn all your tricks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited about this! Finally I can cook all of the delectable goodies you post on FB. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just your first step knocking Betty Crocker on her butt! Show me how to cook better and you two will become my favorite cousins.

    ReplyDelete